Who We Are
PAGS is a disruptive provider of financial technology solutions focused primarily on consumers, individual entrepreneurs, micro-merchants, small companies, and medium-sized companies in Brazil. Among its peers, PAGS is the only financial technology provider in Brazil whose business offers a two-sided ecosystem, providing a superior banking and payments experience through a single interface, with one app, one platform and one customer support.
PAGS is an UOL Group Company and owns two strong brands: PagBank and PagSeguro. PagBank provides an easy, safe and hassle-free way of owning a free digital account, linked to the Brazilian Central Bank’s platform, with the feature of accepting payments, where its clients can transact and manage their cash, have a debit or credit card, save money and find a huge portfolio of investments available. PagSeguro’s end-to-end payments ecosystem enables its customers to accept a wide range of online and in-person payment methods, including credit cards, debit cards, meal voucher cards, boletos, bank transfers and cash deposits.
Our strategy consists in:
- Profitable and efficient growth in Payments
- Revenue diversification consolidating PagBank
- Fostering the two-sided ecosystem (Payments + Banking)
- Ensuring 360º security
- Focusing on human capital
Disrupt and democratize the access of financial services and payments solutions in Brazil, providing a simple, safe, affordable and digital ecosystem to merchants and consumers
- All for the client: we facilitate the lives of our customers, democratizing access to financial services in a simple and safe way.
- Owner’s attitude: we call responsibility, focus on delivery, act with a sense of urgency and make it happen.
- Cooperation: we welcome all the people who arrive, sharing knowledge, valuing the diversity of opinions, and working together to generate value for our customers and investors.
- Innovation: we cultivate innovation as a fuel to do differently and go beyond the conventional, we are not afraid to dare, miss and challenge ourselves, because we work in a reasoned way, assessing risks consistently.
- Ethics: we maintain integrity in our relations, acting with seriousness and honesty, always based on truth, justice and the common good, which reinforces our credibility in the market.
- Sustainable results: we believe in constant business growth, making the best decisions, without compromising medium and long-term results.